Are you a young leader
- up to 40 years of age
- from the fields of business, politics or media
- from Germany, Ethiopia, Ghana or Rwanda
- who has already taken on professional leadership responsibility
- who is socially engaged in addition to her/his professional activities
- who is interested in African-German topics
- who is willing to actively participate in the Young Leaders Alumni network?
Benefits for participants: What AGYLE offers
All selected participants have exclusive access to an international business network and to new, long-term business relationships and contacts. AGYLE actively supports the promotion of individual career development and sharpens the view for the economic relations as well as the cultural characteristics of the participating countries.
What´s the deadline for your application?
Your application and all documents must be submitted via the digital application form by 5 September 2021.
AGYLE is a programme of the Agency for Business and Economic Development (AWE) and Germany - Land of Ideas. AWE is funded by the Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and supported by GIZ and DEG.