Who can apply?
Are you a young leader
- up to 40 years of age
- from the fields of business, politics, media or civil society
- from Germany, Ghana, Rwanda, Senegal, Tunisia
- who has already taken on professional leadership responsibility
- who is socially engaged in addition to her/his professional activities
- who is interested in African-German topics - previous experience, already existing cooperations or projects in Africa are not necessary
- who is willing to actively participate in the Young Leaders Alumni network
What to expect?
- Exclusive access to an international business network and new, long-term corporate contacts and business relationships
- All selected participants will be invited to the AGYLE Week, which will take place from 10 - 16 September 2023 in Berlin
- Development of innovative ideas and new business models
- Professional and interdisciplinary collaboration at eye-level with experts, mentors, participants
- Exchange of experience with other young leaders from participating countries
- Positioning as a representative of the home country
- Support in international positioning as a young leader and promotion of career development
- Cultural insights into the participating countries
Submit the following documents
In addition to a letter of motivation, a letter of recommendation and a CV, participants must also submit a short personal video statement. A jury will review all submitted documents after the official application deadline.
What´s the deadline for your application?
Application and all documents have to be submitted by 16 April 2023. Thank you for your submissions and your interest in the AGYLE programme.
Before you apply